Sunday, September 13, 2009

Shedding New Light


I have the most wonderful hubby in the world! Not only did he install new lights outside our house on labor day (how fitting), but earlier this week he surprised me by planting a Crape Myrtle tree in the front yard. The tree will eventually bloom white flowers-I'm already in love. Here is our little crate in his infancy stages. Hopefully he will continue to grow strong!



Good ol' Crape


New outside light from Lowes. Ben installed three, two framing the garage and one next to our front door. When our house was getting a new roof a few months back, one of the lamps had been damaged, so we decided to go with a whole new look.

More porch flowers to add a little color!
xoxo

CW


1 comment:

  1. Hey Clare! I found your blog through Amanda's! How exciting that you guys bought a house! I can't wait until Mike and I get to do that but we're stuck in military quarters for the next couple years! I love your house by the way and am quite impressed that you even have your guest room ready to go. We just keep our guest room door closed!

    ReplyDelete